Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Handicap Parking?

I got hurt a while back and had a chance to see life through the eyes of a man in a wheelchair. I got busted up pretty good. I am healing and hope to be walking soon.
I'm sure that some of you folks like me have been frustrated at having to hunt for a parking spot when a lot is full and handicap spots are empty. It always seemed to me like there was a lot more handicap parking than handicap people. This is changing quickly and it's been made obvious to me by my situation.
There isn't enough handicap parking due to baby boomers developing age related handicaps, and let's face it folks, fat people developing weight related handicaps. Now I don't mean to offend you, if your old, or fat. If you are old and need help, you deserve to be helped.... Unless, your are old and mean. If you are old and mean then do it yourself and bitch about it and you will live forever. But nice old people deserve all the help in the world. Fat people for the purpose of this article, are the ones who walk in from their cars with no special effort and get on the handicap cart to ride around and shop. Many of these folks are not even handicapped, and should be ashamed. Those carts are for people who need them, not lazy people.
Well I got half way through another paragraph and ran out of space.

No comments:

Post a Comment